The Titanic

I’m sure all of you out in the the world have heard about the tragedy, that caused Titanic. Well up until now I thought I knew everything there was to this story. But, Mrs. D and our class recently have gotten into more depth. Yesterday, being specific March 14, 2019, Mrs. D assigned us two passages to highlight, annotate, and compare and contrast. At first, I didn’t really think about it until when I pulled it out of my folder to do my homework. One of the passages was a news report, and the other was a personal journal. As I was reading the journal, I started to think about how amazing it was that this woman was able to survive this tragic event. I mean, I don’t know about you, but that is one thrilling story to tell. I strongly encourage, for you, to research or read an article about the Titanic. It truly opens your eyes of how awful this was for both the survivors and the people who passed.  

1 thought on “The Titanic

1. Dear Gabby,
    Your sharing how the stories about the Titanic tragedy are interesting. The accounts are difficult to get out of your head once you become aware of the scope of how the survivor’s reacted.

Thanks for your post. What will you share next?
    Mrs. D